NOTICE THE REPO HAS CHANGED! THE REPOSITORY MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO IS INCORRECT. REPLACE IT WITH THE FOLLOWING REPO WHEN TYPING IN THE URL:
Placenta is a great add-on for Kodi that allows users to stream movies and television shows as it scrapes the internet for streams. Whether you are looking for the latest episode of your favorite TV show that aired the other night, or the latest box office hit, Placenta is likely gong to find the show you ultimately have been searching for.
There is an In Theater section if you are looking for the just released movies, a New Episodes section for the latest TV show episodes out, and even a Kids Corner for the little guys.
One of the great things I have noticed so far about the Placenta add-on is the quickness in which I am able to find working streams. On average it is no more than just a couple tries before I am watching the show that I desired.
The newest movies out may not have a stream available and it will state this when attempting to search for streams. If you find this to be the case, try again in a few days to a week. As the movie marinates across the internet, a link will eventually be found for you to stream using the Placenta Kodi Add-on.
Real Debrid also works with this add-on. If you are a subscriber of Real Debrid you will find many additional links available for the majority of shows available with less buffering and more reliability.
I always IPVanish VPN as well when streaming Placenta as well as all other add-ons I use with Kodi. There has been no issues using a VPN with this add-on and I highly recommend all users use one as well.
Placenta Kodi Add-on Install Steps
- Go to the File Manager which is usually either under System on your Kodi setup or if you are using the Estuary Kodi Krypton skin to get to the File Manger you will need the click the little gear that is in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Next you will need to click on Add Source and the click the None field that is on the top field.
- Type in the field http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and then click in the bottom field and name it what ever you would like such as .blamo and then click OK.
- Return to the main Kodi screen.
- Go to the Add-on Broswer which you can access in the Kodi Krypton Estuary skin by clcking Add-ons from the main Kodi screen and then clicking the little box in the upper left corner of the screen next to the gear. If you are on a Confluence skin setup you will simply click System and then Add-ons to access the add-on browser.
- Click Install from zip file. If you are using Kodi Krypton and have not authorized unknown applications within Kodi you may see a warning message. If you see this simply click Settings and make sure Add-ons is selected and allow Unknown sources.
- Once you click Install from zip file click .blamo or whatever you named the source.
- Next click repository.blamo.-x.x.x.zip and then wait for the Blamo Repo Add-on notification.
- Click Install from repository, > Blamo Repo > Video add-ons > Placenta > Install.
You will then see shortly after a notification stating that the Placenta add-on has been installed and you will be able to start enjoying all the streaming content available on this great add-on.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 5 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|
*IPVANISH VPN COUPON CODE "SAVE20NOW" TO SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER *First billing cycle and new customers only.