Kodi is great for movies, TV shows and tons more entertainment. It is one of the best media centers available and can provide hours of content for the entire family.
There is also a nice learning add-on available for Kodi called the Learning Zone. This add-on has content for all ages and even those that are not even in school. Some of the featured areas of this add-on are:
- Math including Algebra videos.
- Cooking videos of recipes from all genres of food.
- Science and Social Studies.
- Beauty, health and much more.
You will enjoy these videos if you never want to stop learning or want to get more creative on your cooking, health and beauty as well.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Learning Zone For Kodi
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .kodistuff > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .kodistuff > Repocolossus.zip > > Wait for Colossal Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > Colossus Repository > Video add-ons > Learning Zone > Install.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 10 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|
*IPVANISH VPN COUPON CODE "SAVE20NOW" TO SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER *First billing cycle and new customers only.