Stream All The Sources (Salt) is back once again and scraping television shows and movies like it always has. This great add-on is able to stream the most recent blockbuster movies as well as your all-time favorites. You will as well find the most current television series that are popular, trending or child hood memories. The steps below and video will show you How to install Salt on Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
To install the newest version of Salt you will want to first be sure and uninstall Salt from the previous installation repository so that there is no conflict with the older version.
If you receive an error while attempting the steps below, try multiple times as the server could be over loaded.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Stream All The Sources For Kodi
If you receive an error when following these steps, try multiple times due to high traffic demand of users installing Exodus.
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .kodistuff > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .kodistuff > repository.smash-x.x.x.zip > > Wait for Smash Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > Smash Repository > Video add-ons > Salt> Install.
Now your add-on is installed and you will be able to use the Salt add-on with your Kodi setup.