Looking for some add-ons for your kids or are you a kid at heart? Then look no further as I will show you how to install Cartoon Crazy on Kodi, your one stop shop for cartoons. In this add-on you will have access to multiple sub add-ons so you will surely find a great classic or even current series or movie to enjoy with the family.
Whether you are looking for Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, Paw Patrol or Batman you will likely find you favorite cartoon within this add-on.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Cartoon Crazy
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://archive.org/download/LucifersRepo > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .lucifersrepo
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .lucifersrepo > repository.lucifer-x.x.x.zip > Wait for Lucifer’s Repo Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > Lucifer’s Repository > Video add-ons > Cartoon Crazy > Install.
You will now be able to enjoy plenty of cartoons. Not all areas of this add-on work and their is no guarantee of the cartoons you browse to all be working. Updates are pushed regularly however to give users the best experience with Cartoon Crazy.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 10 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|
*IPVANISH VPN COUPON CODE "SAVE20NOW" TO SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER *First billing cycle and new customers only.