Bob is a great add-on to access your favorite movies and television shows in standard and high definition quality for most of the streams available.
Bob using the Noobs and Nerds Repository and has been updated to give you access to this improved movie add-on for Kodi.
Binge watch your favorite series, watch the newest blockbuster hits or an all time favorite with Bob.
The steps to install are below, NOTE that the actual installation instructions may not work and you need to replace the temporary url as the repo url when following the installation steps.
Temporary Repo And Direct Download Link
If the repo url is still down and you cannot complete the install process, you can download the Noobs and Nerds Repository directly at the temporary location below. You can also enter the url below as a temporary repo within Kodi.
You can download the file to your Android box or PC directly using a browser and install the add-on locally in Kodi until the site comes back up.
Once the site is back online if there is any url changes they will be modified in steps below as well.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Bob Install Steps
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .noobs > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .noobs > noobsandnerds_repo.zip > Click Install > Wait for notification.
• Click Install from repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Bob > Install.