Uk Turk Playlist has returned less than 1 week after it went down. It has a brand new source. UK Turk Playlists contains Movies, Fitness, TV Shows, Sports and more within this one add-on.
Some add-ons have retired their development in the last few days, others have decided to change their alias. UK Turk Playlists has done neither, but does have a new home to install the add-on. The new source is now http://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install. Be sure you have the new source setup on Kodi to get access to the content provided by UK Turk Playlists.
THIS IS THE LATEST SOURCE, HOWEVER DURING MY TEST FAILED TO INSTALL DEPENDENCY WAS OCCURING. IF YOU HAVE THIS ISSUE LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU GET IT TO WORK COMMENT AS WELL.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install UK Turk Playlists
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .turk > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .turk > repository.ukturk-x.x.x.zip > Wait for UKTurk Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > UKTurk Addon Repository > Video add-ons > UK Turk Playlists > Install.
Source Change, READ BELOW, then watch the video.
This add-on still works however when you enter the source url it has changed. Do not use matsbuilds, instead use the following url when at this step: (This server also seems to have issues installing this repository from time to time).
NEW SOURCE: http://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install.