TV Addons has a decent repository that is continually growing as they have been returning to Kodi and once again developing add-ons for Kodi set-top box users. As add-ons are developed they will be added below.
If you install the repository you will easily find a couple dozen add-ons that can be installed to Kodi, however I will only highlight the ones that have been tested by Streamer Tips and are well working add-ons.
- This is one of the newest add-ons of Fall 2017 that TV Addons has developed and has been working extremely well. They recently pushed an update to this add-on to fix most of the current issues and I recommend giving it a try.
- Live Tube contains live streams that are categorized such as Sports, News, Animals, etc. You will also find current events, sports and more from the main TV networks when those channels are being streamed on YouTube.
USTV Now Plus
- If you would like a few reliable channels such as the main over the air networks incluidng ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, PBS, then you may want to get USTV Now Plus a try. You will basically get 6 or 7 channels from the main networks.
- This requires registration from USTV Now. Once you get a username and password you will be able to use this add-on. No credit card is required for the basic free registration. The channels are also only in SD quality.
- This is grate unique Live TV add-on. You will find categories such as Business TV, Cars & Auto, Classic TV, Comedy, Documentary, Education, Horror, Outdoors and more. I would recommend this to anyone that would like to increase their live TV content. There are not any big time networks in this add-on, but regardless there are a lot of entertaining content available.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install TVADDONS.CO Repository
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://fusion.tvaddons.co > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .fusion > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > .fusion > kodi-repos > english > Scroll down, then find and click repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for TV ADDONS.CO Add-on Repository Installed notification.
Once you have completed this step, you will be able to choose Install from Repository and install any of the add-ons mentioned above as well as the other add-ons you find in this repository if you would like to test them out yourself.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 5 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|
*IPVANISH VPN COUPON CODE "SAVE20NOW" TO SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER *First billing cycle and new customers only.