TV Addons are been gone for a good month now and few people even bother to mention them anymore since there disappearance. They have begun to resurface however under a completely new looking format with only a few of the add-ons that was once available when TV Addons was at its prime.
There new add-ons currently available appear to be limited and also appear to be safer in the means that these add-ons contain legal available in most all countries. (It is still your responsibility to confirm what you stream and do online is legal in your country, state or providence.)
The repo url will possibly change in the upcoming days. Stay tuned for further updates as they become available.
You can install the following add-ons by following the steps below:
- Adult Swim
- Animal TV
- Bad Lip Reading
- [email protected]
- FlimOn Simple
- Funny or Die
- Last Week Tonight
- Mr. Bean
- Team Kodi YouTube Channel
- Thomas and Friends
- UFO TV
- Ultimate Guitar
- USTVnow Guide
- USTVnow Plus
- YouTube Vault
Also under the Music add-ons you can also find:
- [email protected]
The Program add-ons features:
- Plexus – This add-on enables P2P (peer to peer) sharing by downloading and uploading. In turn when using Plexus with add-ons that support it, you become a distributor of the content being fetched as well. That is why with Plexus more than any other add-on, I highly recommend using a IPVanish VPN prior to using any add-on that requires Plexus. I have not recommended any add-on or feature of an add-on that needs Plexus in the past for these reasons.
- TVA Log Uploader
- USTVNow Guide
Not all add-ons may be working, USTVnow requires signing up and allows access to 7 network channels free of charge.
FilmOn Simple gives you access to unique live TV with no registration required.
While these add-ons may not be the most impressive, it is still an option you can add to your lineup if desired.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install TV Add-ons Repo For Kodi
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type https://fusion.tvaddons.co > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .fusion > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .fusion > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip > Wait for TVADDONS.CO Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository, then choose one of the selections below to begin installing your add-ons.
• Click Video add-ons to access the Video add-ons content.
• Click Music add-ons to access the Music add-ons content.
• Click Program add-ons to access the Program add-ons content.
• Now you will be able to select whichever add-on you would like to install, then await for the Add-on installed notification.