Stream Hub latest version 3.1.2 is an add-on that has been around for quite sometime. The add-on previously slowly phased out and was less popular over time. It has however made some updates and is now back to the top of the add-on pack and is a great addition to your Kodi TV box setup.
Stream Hub has movies, TV shows, documentaries, anime, 24/7 channels and more. You can get all these great features added to your Kodi 17 Krypton device with a few simple steps. I will post the installation instructions below.
Watch movies, television shows, kids content and more with the latest version of Stream Hub for Kodi.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Stream Hub For Kodi
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .streamhub > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .streamhub > repository.streamhub.zip > > Wait for StreamHub Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > StreamHub Repository > Video add-ons > StreamHub > Install.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 5 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|