Stream Hub latest version 3.1.2 is an add-on that has been around for quite sometime. The add-on previously slowly phased out and was less popular over time. It has however made some updates and is now back to the top of the add-on pack and is a great addition to your Kodi TV box setup.
Stream Hub has movies, TV shows, documentaries, anime, 24/7 channels and more. You can get all these great features added to your Kodi 17 Krypton device with a few simple steps. I will post the installation instructions below.
Watch movies, television shows, kids content and more with the latest version of Stream Hub for Kodi.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Stream Hub For Kodi
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .streamhub > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .streamhub > repository.streamhub.zip > > Wait for StreamHub Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > StreamHub Repository > Video add-ons > StreamHub > Install.