Live Tube is an excellent add-on for live streaming TV that has been released that will find content on YouTube and sort it accordingly so you can easily find streams you may be looking for. There are thousands of channels, shows and content being streamed on YouTube all the time and this add-on is great place to find the latest news, entertainment and possibly even sporting events that make it to the giant platform.
- Live Now
- See what is streaming and right now in all categories.
- If you are a gamer or simply enjoy watching others play games or all the content related to gaming, this section will have more than you can handle.
- The latest news being streaming on YouTube including some news from the big time networks.
- This sections will contain sports news, clips, fantasy sports and actual games. This is just another place you can look at when either searching for a game, highlights or for those that are simply into sports.
- and more categories available as well.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Live Tube
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://fusion.tvaddons.co > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .fusion > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > .fusion > kodi-repos > english > Scroll down, then find and click repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for TV ADDONS.CO Add-on Repository Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository > Video add-ons > Live Tube > Install.
Now you will will have access to the Live Tube Kodi add-on which will be able to be found in your Video add-ons. Please comment below if you use this add-on or how well it is working for you. At times this add-on may go down, however TV Addons will likely push updates as necessary to keep the streams alive.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 5 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|