Indigo is a program add-on that you can add to Kodi that is developed by TV Addons. Once you install Indigo you will be able to select various add-ons that they have available to customize Kodi with video and music add-ons to your device.
Indigo also has a Config Wizard option available that will automatically install a few of their recommended add-ons to get you started.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Indigo Config Wizard
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://fusion.tvaddons.co > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .fusion > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > .fusion > begin-here > plugin.program.indigo-3.0.2.zip > Wait for the Indigo Add-on install notification.
If you would like to have Indigo add a few the top add-ons currently available with one click, launch Indigo from the program add-ons and then select Config Wizard
Or you can also select the Addon Installer after launching Indigo and browse through all the various add-ons and only install the ones you prefer.
|The USA Senate and the House has already voted and repealed the FCC internet privacy laws now giving your ISP full authority to view and sell your streaming and browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.|
|IPVanish VPN will also unlock GEO Restrictions from all Kodi add-ons, stop ISP spying and throttling, work on 5 devices at once and keep zero logs of history.|