Exodus was once the most popular add-ons for Kodi. It contained almost any movie imaginable from any genre. Binge watchers could zone into one series and be a couch potato for hours while watching there favorite series, reality shows and more.
Exodus was discontinued earlier this year by the developer meaning it no longer would receive updates. This would cause the add-on to slowly dissipate and die. Since then there have been a few add-on forks either trying to imitate it or resurrect it completely. The latest one is Gurzil.
Gurzil appears to be an excellent add-on at this time and I would recommend adding it to your current add-on Kodi library. After testing this add-on I was quite impressed and while no add-on is going to have have 100% working content, Gurzil does work incredibly well. The question will be whether or not it is maintained in the future.
For now it is working great and the sources are extremely reliable for watching movies and television shows as well.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Install Gurzil For Kodi
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .kodistuff > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .kodistuff > SmashRepo.zip > > Wait for Smash Repository Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > SHASH Repo > Video add-ons > Gurzil > Install.
Be sure and comment your current experiences with this add-on below. Add-ons come and go, and this will ensure the visitors the most up to date information about how well this add-on is currently working.