Last Updated on
The Super Bowl is on network television which means that anyone that has access to an HD Antenna and are within the range to receive a proper signal can easily get access to the Super Bowl this year.
Super Bowl LII is available on NBC and kicks off February 4, 2018 at 5:30 PM CST. This is the biggest and most watched sporting even of the year and not everyone has access to an antenna or are within distance to receive a signal.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots
This is the game of year and whether you are a Patriots fan, Eagles fan, a fan of neither and just love the NFL or football in general, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to watch two the best teams in the world beat each other up for 60 minutes.
The video above is a tutorial that shows you step-by-step how to install Flexus IPTV on your Kodi Krypton device with a few simple steps. This will also give you access to hundreds, actually more than 1000 channels across the globe including NBC!
How To Install Flexus On Kodi & Watch The Super Bowl
There are more than one way to watch the Super Bowl on Kodi this year. First you can purchase Kodi With John Gears TV and not only get access to the Super Bowl, but also access to hundreds of other channels. Some of these channels would include HBO, Showtime, Starz, LMN, OWN and others. This is how I will be watching the Super Bowl this year.
If you are looking for a free option, and don’t really care about the best you can still watch the game in SD and really in decent quality. The video above shows the steps required to set this up on Kodi Krypton. I will also display the steps below as well.
- Launch Kodi 17.6 Krypton or any version of Kodi 17 and above.
- Click Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
- Now look for and select My add-ons.
- You will see a list of many items and will need to surf a bit until you find PVR clients. Then go ahead and click on PVR clients.
- Again you will be brought to more options to choose from. Search for PVR IPTV Simple Client and once again you guess it, click it.
- Once you have opened the PVR IPTV Simple Client click Configure.
- The location should default to Remote Path (Internet Address), lets leave that set to Remote Path.
- You will need to click on M3U Play List URL and then enter the following url in the field exactly as shown with upper case and lower case identical.
- Once you have the url entered precisely, click OK, then on the next screen click OK again.
- The only thing left required is to click Enable. Once you have clicked enable, you will notice it states a set number of channels have been enabled.
Now you have Fluxus IPTV enabled on your device and will gain access to hundreds of channels. You will then notice a TV tab on your Kodi screen that will allow you click on it and begin watching any of the channels currently available including NBC.
Enjoy the Super Bowl!