The latest steps to install Death Streams has been updated November 17, 2017. Death Streams is a fork of S.A.L.T. or Stream All The Sources.
Browse movies by trending, popular, anticipated, recently updated, genres or search for what you are looking for your self.
Browse TV shows as well by trending, popular and anticipated as well. This section also has calendars available to browse based on air date, current week and previous week. Of course you will also be able to search for your latest television shows and episodes as well.
The information below is for education purposes only. Be sure and stay protected when you are streaming. I have a side by side comparison chart of PIA and IPVanish to help you decide which one is best to protect your privacy.
See this PIA vs IPVanish VPN comparison chart by »»» clicking here.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Death Streams Install
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://repo.lookingglass.rocks > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .lookingglass
> Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .lookingglass > repository.lookingglass.zip > Wait for Looking Glass Add-on Installed notification.
• Click Install from repository > Looking Glass Repository > Video add-ons > Death Streams > Install.