Streamer Tips Forum

Many Channels Not Working  

RSS

snipa911
01/06/2017 1:21 am  

Hi John,  Signed up for Gears TV last week and was working well only a few channels down but suddenly tonight most channels are not working.  Any update on why that is or how to fix this.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
01/06/2017 6:14 pm  

I am experiencing the same thing.  I have disabled the AM Codec acceleration, constantly clearing cache and packages, video setting, reboot firestick, reboot modem, nothing, it still keeps buffering, pausing, it is getting to be ridiculous.  Not sure if it is the guide, because the guide is pausing too.  Please help, this is too much.

ReplyQuote
John
 John
Active Member Admin
04/06/2017 8:53 pm  

Are y0u still experiencing these issues as Gears TV has not been having any major issues lately?  You will be buffer free provided your ISP is not throttling your connection.

- John

ReplyQuote
06/06/2017 11:46 pm  

A lot of your 24/7 channels don't work very well. They freeze and just cut off. Also these channels play the same episodes over and over. Love GearsTV, but this 24/7 part of it could be much better. I hope you will be able to fix this soon. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
wase4711
21/06/2017 9:39 am  

john, it appears  your service is completely down now

it was working fine for me for months; I renewed yesterday, but your service says my account has expired, and I can not get it to connect on any of my  tv's; please advise..

thanks

ReplyQuote
Neil
 Neil
15/10/2017 7:03 pm  

Channel chiller is not working 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Get Weekly Streaming Updates!